Tuesday 6 December 2011

10 things to buy a fangirl like me for Christmas

Christmas is a time for giving.... and if you're a geeky fangirl like me it's that time of year you can get all the stuff you've secretly wanted for ages but felt too ashamed to buy for yourself. Here are 10 geeky things I'd like for Christmas (in no particular order).


1. Tyrell corporation hoodieLast Exit To Nowhere.
I've always fancied a career delivering the Voight-Kampff test.

2. A life size TARDISThis is planet earth.
My garden needs one, end of.

3. Han Solo in carbonite silicone trayFirebox
The only chocolate bar I want to eat is one shaped like a a scruffy-looking nerf-herder frozen in carbonite.

4. Firefrog printJames Hance
The Firefly verse meshed together with the Muppets!

5. Battlestar Galactica propaganda postersThinkGeek
We all need to do our bit for humanity.

6. Marvel headphonesTruffle Shuffle
When I listen to tunes I want to be reminded that The Avengers is coming.

7. Misfits badgesOfficial Products
I just want a badge that says Monkey Slut, is that wrong?

8. Mulder's office posterAll Posters
I had one at university and it got trashed.

9. Star Trek red shirtNerdyshirts 
I'm not scared of being a red shirt, makes life more interesting. And dangerous.

10. Farscape DRD plush toyAmazon
A little piece of Moya for the family to enjoy - lovely!

Other stores selling geekery are also available.

Pic: by me 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it clean!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...